Another day, another monthly box subscription. This time it’s with Ipsy, a monthly beauty box that is only $10! I’m a beauty junkie, and the type of person that doesn’t know if I need something until I have it. I’ve was put on a wait list for this bag, and now I’m super excited that it’s MINE!
1. Nicole by OPI in The Next CEO – I dipped into the nail polish first. This golden polish dried with a matte finish which I usually like, but this time I put a topcoat on top to seal it, and loved it more!
2. Ayres Body Butter – LOVE THIS STUFF! I decided to make this a purse staple since colder weather always makes my hands super dry. It goes on smooth, and smells amazing.
3. Noyah Lipstick Deeply in Mauve – The perfect brick shade for fall! After trying it on, it stayed on all day and the best part is this shade looks good on all skin tones!
4. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser – I tried this cleanser and I have no opinion on it one way or the other. It didn’t dry out my skin.. however I can say it takes time to really see the the effects of skincare.
5. Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Eyeliner – Honestly, I will try any liquid liner to search for the best. When I use it, I want clear, crisp lines. This particular one is great on the first eye, but not so much on the next. I have to replace the cap and shake it for it to continue to be as bold.
Overall, I’m so glad I signed up. If I could review beauty products for a living, I’d die a happy woman.